A Word From Our President
July 14, 2015 | From the desk of Jimmy Wilson, President of Bay Wood Products
As we embark on our 21st year as a wooden pallet manufacturer in Baldwin County, Alabama, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and business. The rate of our growth was something I could have never predicted two decades ago. And the positive momentum continues as we look toward the future.
ROBERTSDALE, Ala. (July 14, 2015) - Just over a month after U.S. Congressman Bradley Byrne, R-Ala., visited Bay Wood Products, Inc., a positive policy change with far-reaching impacts has been agreed upon by members of the U.S. General Service Administration (GSA), a federal agency overseeing purchasing policies for a multitude of government programs, including those who use wooden crates and pallets.
During the May 27 visit to the Baldwin County employer, Byrne heard from Bay Wood Products founder and president, Jimmy Wilson, and Patrick Atagi, vice president of Advocacy and External Affairs with the National Wooden Pallet & Container Association.
More Articles ...
- A Word From Our President - July 2015
- Gallery from Congressman Bryne Visit to Robertsdale Pallet Manufacturing Plant
- Media Coverage Of Congressman Bryne Visit to Robertsdale Pallet Manufacturing Plant
- Congressman Bradley Byrne toured Robertsdale pallet manufacturing plant Wednesday
- CONGRESSIONAL VISIT TO BAY WOOD PRODUCTS OF ROBERTSDALE, AL